Since it's not a secret that music rocks my writing world, it shouldn't come as a surprise that Glee is one of my favorite television shows. Love the music, the writing, the schemes, the romance (need more Will & Emma), the rivalry, the celeb guest stars... Okay, I just love the whole damn thing.
And here are ten reasons why:
1. Corey Monteith a.k.a Finn - Yes, crush territory here, and it doesn't hurt that his dad lives fifteen minutes from me and I've yet to give up hope I may catch a glimpse of him some time when he's visiting.
2. I'm a sucker for shows involving teenage drama.
3. Sue Sylvester - Politically uncorrect as hell and yet so much fun to watch. Her journal scenes kill me.
4. Glee brings out my inner pop star and reminds me of all the times I used my hairbrush as a microphone and sang to my own reflection. Oh wait, I still do that.
5. Um, Corey Monteith.
6. Will & Sue - Their banter is hilarious, not to mention the numerous cracks about his hair.
7. The show makes me grateful that as much of a geek as I was in high school, I never got any slushies thrown in my face. Of course, it was an all-girl high school...
8. John Stamos - MmmmMmmm
9. It's a great show to relax and enjoy after promoing my latest release, Trust Me. ;)
10. And we can't forget...Corey Monteith.
So what about you, are you a Gleek? What do you love about the show? Any episodes/songs that you adored? And if you're not really a fan, what celeb guest star would make you want to tune in?