What's better than relaxing after a day of work and sipping wine? Doing it while catching up on your favorite TV episodes! As storytellers, we love nothing better than to get lost in some other world, whether on paper or the small screen. Here are some of the shows we can't get enough of!
P.S. Can you guess who our big TV watchers are?
- Firefly (Kinsey Holley, publicly professed member of the Joss Whedon FanCult)
- The Mentalist (PG Forte)
- Anything on the USA Network! Specifically Common Law, Royal Pains, and Psych. And I love Necessary Roughness. (Erin Nicholas) ***And here I would've thought Kelly or Juniper would pick a show called "Necessary Roughness" --Skylar***
- Two and a Half Men: The writing is so smart and hilarious (Kelly Jamieson)
- Justified: Timothy Olyphant. Frequently shirtless. Frequently in bed. What more can you ask for? (Meg Benjamin, Kelly Jamieson)
- Castle (Kate Davies)
- Breaking Bad: I'm currently on the second season! (Sydney Somers)
- Food Network Star: I've developed an insane addiction, which is weird because I almost never watch competition shows (PG Forte)
- Hawaii 5-O (Kate Davies)
- Dr. Who: Start with the 2005 season and be prepared to fall in love with Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor. *swoon* (Skylar Kade)
- Warehouse 13 (PG Forte)
- Buffy: Funny, sad, and oh so addictive. Another gold star for Joss Whedon! (Kinsey Holley and Skylar Kade)
- Covert Affairs, Fairly Legal, and Burn Notice. More USA Network! (Erin Nicholas)