Happy T13 from the Naughty Nine! It's summer time, which has us all thinking about vacations. Here are the 13 places we'd love to go--if money and time were no issue, of course! Don't forget to leave us a comment sharing your ideal vacation destination, or teasing us about where you get to spend time this summer!
1. Erin: Italy
2. PG: Sevilla, Spain. My daughter's going to be there for several weeks and I'm majorly jealous.
3. Kate: Disneyworld! Last time we were in Disneyland was in 2008, and the kids are clamoring to go again. But this time I'd like to try a different resort.
4. Kinsey: My BIL and SIL have stayed several times at an inn in Banff that sounds like paradise but I never can remember the name of it. It's very old and rustic and the scenery is to die for.
5. Meg: Okay, since this is hypothetical, I’d choose Chaco Canyon. Actually, though, it wouldn’t be a summer trip because that would be insanely hot. I’d go in September or October. Why? Because I’ve always wanted to see it—it’s one of the oldest settlements in the country and one of the most mysterious. And also because I’ve got a thing for Anasazi ruins. And last but not least, it would give me an excuse to drop by Santa Fe.
6. Kelly: Nice, France. Even though I was just there, it was only for a few days and I’d like to see more of it and more of the Côte d’azur.
7. Juniper: Jules Undersea Lodge. I want to sleep with the fishes during my summer vacation -- as long as there's room service, of course.
8. Sydney: Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda. Although I was just there in April, the beach was absolutely beautiful.
9. Skylar: Mykos, Greece. Clear blue water, beautiful houses on hills, and nude beaches!
10. Kinsey: Florida Keys
11. Kate: Jimbaran Bay, Bali. Just the hubby and me, something truly relaxing and decadent. How about the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay?
12. PG: Paso Robles, California. Specifically the Mid-state Fair and the wineries. I used to live there and still really miss it sometimes.