Here's our fave 13 motivational (or just plain funny) quotes. Please share your favorite quote in the comments!
- The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. (Marjorie Pay Hinckley)
- The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude. (Julia Child)
- Don’t look back. Something might be gaining on you. (Satchel Page and Bob Dylan)
- Leap, and the net will appear. (John Burroughs)
- Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. (Matt Groening)
- When you get the choice to sit it out or dance... I hope you dance. (Leeann Womack)
- If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it. (William Arthur Ward)
- …to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
- As a rule, I'm no great fan of eating out in New York restaurants. It's hard to love a place that's outlawed smoking but finds it perfectly acceptable to serve raw fish in a bath of chocolate. (David Sedaris)
- Until then, let’s forget our troubles and make fun of Madonna. (Lileks)
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. (Carl Bard)
- I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. (Albert Einstein)
Want more? There are some awesome quotes HERE on Pinterest!